What’s Your Home Worth?
What is your home worth today?
One of the best ways to correctly price your home when selling is to contact your local home appraiser. This is by far the easiest way to correctly price your home.
You could find out how much other homes, similar to your own, recently sold for in your neighborhood, but will you have access to detailed information about the transaction and/or the quality and condition of the homes sold. Also, talking to other home sellers or buyers may not provide you with the necessary information to accurately price your home.
Finally, the real estate market dictates the price of your home not what you think it is worth.
Selling Your Home? Start with a To-Do List.
Thinking of selling your home? How you present your home is crucial in the selling process. Keep the following in mind when working on your home presentation:
- Buyers love clean and attractive homes.
- Make it spacious by removing all clutter.
- Consider re-painting rooms that need some TLC.
- Curb appeal is important; trim trees, flowers, fix broken steps, etc—mow the lawn!
- Eliminate personal items, such as that stuffed bear in the family room.
Is a pre-listing appraisal right for you? Be sure to contact us, when making this decision at (509) 576-8033!