Thinking of selling your home? How you present your home is crucial in the selling process. Keep the following in mind when working on your home presentation:
- Buyers love clean and attractive homes.
- Make it spacious by removing all clutter.
- Consider re-painting rooms that need some TLC.
- Curb appeal is important; trim trees, flowers, fix broken steps, etc—mow the lawn!
- Eliminate personal items, such as that stuffed bear in the family room.
YOU may be interested in the latest housing statistics (for Washington State) from the Runstad Center for Real Estate Studies at the University of Washington October 18, 2017, provided by Washington Realtors and RE Magazine: RE Magazine
Is a pre-listing appraisal right for you? Be sure to contact us, when making this decision at (509) 576-8033!